Self-Paced Training on Framing Age
We all want to live in a society that respects, values and celebrates everyone regardless of age. We can begin by thinking and talking differently about people as we grow older.
This self-paced training will show you how to talk about age, ageing and issues that affect older people in ways that reduce ageist attitudes and behaviours.
It is based on national message research and the tips and principles in the Framing Age Message Guide.
Presented by Mark Chenery of Common Cause Australia, you will be guided through five self-paced modules:
- Using values and frames to reduce ageism
- The vision-barrier-action message framework
- Writing your message outline
- The top tips for messaging to reduce ageism
- Writing and reviewing a short message of your choice
It takes between 1.5 and 3 hours to complete the training, and you can complete it at your own pace when it suits you.
Click on the link below to register and start your free course.